Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Immigration Test

How would you do?
1. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
2. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful?
3. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
4. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
5. What are two rights only for United States citizens?
6. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers.
7. What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
8. Who was President during World War I?
9. Name one U.S. territory.
10. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
I would have had to study...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got ten for ten. This is not that tough, although I have to admit that I only heard the 27 amendments thing recently and would probably have guessed 26 otherwise. Also, I think they usually ask "who is your representative?" and "who are your senators?" and there are times when I could not have answered that. Of course that was after having moved and before the individual in question was involved in an election, but I've found myself unable to answer that question for much longer than I would like to admit.

nick said...

i think they also give you all 100 questions and answers. also, you have six years to study.

Search This Blog